Saturday, February 15, 2014

'Movie' Out Of My Way: FROZEN


We are here once again with another Movie Out Of My Way post. This time is about Disney's last masterpiece: Frozen.
This film tells the story of Anna and Elsa, the princesses of Arendelle. Elsa, has ice powers but she's scared of them and sets an eternal winter by mistake.


After this, Elsa runs away and Anna starts an adventure with Kristoff, Sven and Olaf (he's a snowman and likes warm hugs) to try finding Elsa and ask her to melt the ice that covers Arendelle.
I can officially tell you that this is my favourite Disney film of all the time and Elsa is my favourite Disney princess as well, she's so elegant and beautiful!



The thing I like the most about it is that it isn't centered in love like the other princesses' films; It is centered in the sisters' relationship and how it develops,  Anna's bravery and how Elsa gets to accept herself and her amazing powers.
Also, I wasn't very pleased with Olaf's character when I saw the trailer because I thought that it was going to be the typical pain in the neck, but I totally loved him. He's really funny and cute! He's also a bit naive, because he loves summer, but he doesn't know what happens to snow in summer...



The animations is beautiful, the colors are amazing and the songs? Omg, the songs. I know every single word of Let It Go. If it doesn't win the Oscar I'll personally kill someone.



It also has one of the biggest plot twists in Disney's history, I couldn't believe what I was watching. *SPOILER*Hans you fucker*SPOILER*
To sum up, it definitely worths your time. It's beautiful and it will melt your little heart. However, if you aren't into musicals you may not like it, because they are singing almost all the time.

So, Have you watched the film? Did you like it? Let me know in the coments below!

THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY
Ankara

No comments:

Post a Comment