Saturday, February 15, 2014

Make up my mind: HAIR CARE

Although this section is supposed to be about make up, I've thought of include also skin/body/hair care and some tips or things like hairstyles, would you like it? Let me know in the comments :)

So, today Im going to talk about hair. For me, hair is one of the most important things and I care a lot about it, Im always using products to try to make it look better and healthier. These products are currently my fave ones:

 The product on the left is "TRESemmé Diamante Fuerza Extrema" (in English is called "Heat Defence Styling Spray"), the one in the middle is "Sérum oro líquido, aceite de Argán" and the one in the right is "Champú oro líquido, aceite de Argán".


TRESemmé Diamante Fuerza Extrema/ Heat Defence Styling Spray : this is  my current fave hair product because I swear its amazing. I've been using this product for a month more or less and I can see the results. I use the hairdryer and the heat-straighten a lot, everytime I wash my hair (almost everyday) I use them, so I felt my hair was weaker and was starting to break and I had heard a lot of good things about this product so I decided to buy it and for me it has been a miracle. My hair is a lot lot better, shining and healthy so I recommend this to everyone specially if you have dry hair.I spray it on wet hair to make it soft and shining and then I spray it again when my hair is dry and before use the heat-straighten to protect the hair from them.


Champú y sérum oro líquido, aceite de Argán (Deliplus): this product is from a Spanish supermarket (Mercadona) but Im sure in other countries they have it too, it's a serum and a shampoo of argan oil. I've been using other argan oil serum, not this one, since the last summer and I have to say I think its the best hair product ever, I needed to buy it online because in Spain didnt exist but one day I found it in a supermarket and I couldn't be more happy. Argan oil nourishes your hair like, in my opinion, no other product does, my hair has complete change since I started to use it and if you use it like me with an argan oil shampoo, believe me you will be amazed. I use the shampoo as an ordinary one, during my shower and I use the serum on wet hair, spraying it onto the half of my my hair (avoiding the top of the head because it could make your hair oily) and then I brush it also avoiding the top of the hair.

I want to say Im just talking from my experience, this products have worked so well on me and my hair is so good since I use this three products, but maybe they dont work for everybody. Despite this, if I were you I'll try them.
Let me know in the comments if you are using some similar products or if you've ever used them and also if you try it now let me know if they work on you :)

Alba 

No comments:

Post a Comment