Saturday, February 1, 2014

Make-up My Mind: Rimmel London Lipstick

Hello everyone! Well so this is my first blog about make-up and also my first blog so please be nice hahaha.

Today I want to talk about one of my favourite products ever that are lipstiscks. First of all say that I'm a massive massive lover of lipsticks, in every colour, every season and everything related to them hahaha I have plenty of them. The one I've chosen is currently my favourite, I've been loving it for a long long time but still my fav one, and it's the Rimmel London lipstick by Kate Moss 107.

It's a really pretty deep-red colour and perfect for this season of the year because it matches with a lot of winter clothes like sweaters, dresses and shirts. I love to wear it with black and red, it looks soooooo pretty, but you can wear it with whatever you want because the good thing about this lipstick is that with a soft make-up it matches with almost everything and it stands out your lips!
Like I said before I've been loving this lipstick for sooooo long ( I have to say that I'm obsessed with dark lipsticks). And the best thing is its price, I bought it for 5 Euros (it was a sale price) I don't know if this is its current price but before I bought it I saw the price was like 10 Euros. Anyway I think this isn't really expensive but, as I said, I love lipstiscks so I prefer to spend money on them rather in other things hahaha.

Rimmel London is definitely my favourite make-up brand because it's not expensive and they have very good quality products. I love all the Kate Moss lipsticks, there is a big variety of colours so you can choose whichever you like, I would leave here the link for you if you want to have a look: http://uk.rimmellondon.com/products/lips

Hope everyone like the post, let me know what you think about it, about the blog, future ideas or things you want me to talk about on the comments below. Thanks for reading :) 
Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment